View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
I purchased a hiking guide for my K3 - maps are TOO SMALL as to be almost useless - even using the zoom function. Also, I guess the way I've used hiking guides on trips to say Yosemite or even for a city visit, leafing back and forth, trying to decide which attraction/hike to do just is not very convenient in an ebook - at least, that's not the way I'm use to using similar paper versions of guidebooks. I will often leaf/page from the INDEX to the map, to the info, to the map, to the index.....
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote