View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #6
simonzed
simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.simonzed could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle & Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@simonzed - Hmmm, I'm not familiar with doing internal links as you've done them... via fields. I've only ever done them via bookmarks, and they've always worked. Truth is, I never clicked on Insert->Cross-reference until 5 minutes ago - I assume that's what you used in Word.

Probably best to wait for Kovid Goyal to take a look.

Sorry I couldn't be of further help

BR
Hi there, yes, that's exactly what I did. Used the flippin things for years as they're quite useful and survive the transfer to pdf quite well. Desperately hoping they can also survive the jump to epub/mobi too as I think my guests would love it.

Thank you for trying!
simonzed is offline   Reply With Quote