View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #18
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I'm currently reading the Battle Earth series by Nick S thompson it's your typical Aliens invade Earth with a lot of focus on the military fighting back I wouldn't say it's brilliant but I have been flying through the books, another similar series of books I've read are Harry Turtledoves World War series again it's aliens invading earth but a lot more focus on characters effected and much deeper thought put into it.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote