View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
dwanthny, thanks, I've tried your solution and it seems to be working - touch wood - all I need now is software which does what I want. I've come to the conclusion that Calibre is for techies. I had to phone a friend to interpret advice given here and explain what FAT meant! We've been on the phone all night!

Thanks to all for helping. I'm hoping this has fixed the problem with the SD card. Will let you know if further problems occur.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote