Thread: Cy book clones
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by melw View Post
I buy books from Fictionwise and get regaler updates from them.
So today I get a email from them and it is a add for a new ereader called the eslick.
Here is the link,
http://www.fictionwise.com/hardware/eslick/landing.htm
Well it looks a lot like my Cybook! That made me say Hummm.
Then I start reading the specs. It supports, eReader PDB, ePub, PDF, TXT, Any printable document (after converted to eReader PDB format with eReader eBook Studio tool or to PDF using included software)
From the fictionwise page.
They do have some nice looking cases for it I may have to get one as the case for my Cybook has had the corners worn through to the core.
So I wonder if Cybook is supplying this?
What do you guys think?
Mel W.
Case my fit indead. As HarrryT said, they kind of the same.
If you're looking for case, bookeen website, or noreve.com. Maybe pocketbook have some that would fit too.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote