Thread: Accessories New Kindle cover
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #25
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfleisher View Post
My cases came in from Stylzworld.com today, and overall I m very impressed with the quality. They are a bit heavier in weight than I expected from the other cases I have reviewed, but overall it isn't much of a hinderance. Stitching is very well done, and the holding system very secure. I especially apreciate the fact that there is about a half-inch above and below the Kindle to help prevent from accidental damage, something notably missing from the other cases I have aquired.

Of the two the Avant Garde is definately more masculine. The Kosmo has a jarring lime green as an internal accent color for the pockets, definately giving it a more feminine look, which is actually disapointing to me, as I typically prefer a natural leather look to black.

I will update with pictures tonight after work, but aside from the long wait time, I don't think anyone who took the risk on this case will be disapointed.

BigDrew
I am still waiting, and will also give my views when I do receive it, but very pleased that you are happy with yours.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote