View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 04:16 AM   #3
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
If the K2 board is anywhere near the KDX, K3 and later boards, it is a multilayer board and it will be a more than tough job to trace the wires... I'm not sure if there is PCI-E. I don't think so.

The documentation of the SoC used is open, but it is - again - a tough job to re-route IO channels. As the K2 is not sold anymore and I guess there are less and less functional units in the wild, this is probably mainly to the benefit (and fun!) of the OP. So - have fun! Sounds like a nice project.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote