View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
Frothy
Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Question Is There a Workaround for a Deregistered Kindle 3

Hi,
I had a problem with my K3 (faded/corrupted book illustrations & screensavers). Amazon kindly replaced it like-for-like which was really good of them.

My old kindle is still useable so I want to carry on using it until it totally expires. But Amazon have deregistered it which isn't such a problem, because using Calibre I can strip the DRM from the books I've bought and still read them.

But I can't create collections anymore which is annoying. Is there a hack to enable me to do this?

PS
I'm not sure if I've posted this in the correct forum?
Frothy is offline   Reply With Quote