View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #222
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
Here is another author who is terrific with historical romances. This is one of my favorite books.

She hasn't put out a new book in quite a few years I guess she has retired.
I have her westerns. Was reading Heartland but after 4 chapters I decided to postpone it for later. This was last year before Christmas.
Nothing wrong with the story but I had Christmas romances to read and then I decided I would read only Contemporaries this year.

Xmas Books I finished in the last week: (Most are at Kobo for 40% off)
with Bargainmoose40 coupon)
  • The Cowboy from Christmas Past by Tina Leonard: This book gave me mental whiplash! I've never read anything like it and I've read alot Time Travel romances. 3/12 Stars
  • Christmas Wishlist by Karen Toller Whittenburg: This is a reissue of The Santa Suit it was a very sweet and heartwarming book that leaves you with that awwww feeling. 4 Stars Kobo Link
  • The Kid Who Stole Christmas by Linda Stevens: I enjoyed it but not much to say other than it's a Harlequin Intrigue but not much suspense. 3 Stars Kobo Link
  • I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus by Debbi Rawlins: Very cute story! I loved it! Another of those holiday books to get you into the Spirit. 3/12 Stars Kobo Link
  • The Good, the Bad and the Cuddly by Heather MacAllister: This is probably the one I've enjoyed the most so far in my 12 days of Christmas Stories. If you like fast pace page turners with bad boy heroes on motorcycles who have a good heart. You'll love this one. 4 1/2 Stars Kobo Link
  • The Santa Sleuth by Heather MacAllister: This was a giveaway back in July and is a Harlequin Romance title. It was cute but I had trouble feeling the chemistry between the couple. I didn't like the hero so maybe that's why but It's a quick read. 2 1/2 Stars

Last edited by Blossom; 12-18-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote