View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #8
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I haven't read One Shot yet, but I remember in Killing Floor Reacher's height and weight (general physique) was mentioned frequently.

I enjoy the series. I just hope I'm not forever doomed to picture Tom Cruise as Reacher every time I read one.

I'll probably skip the movie.
Pretty much all the books mention the height/weight at some point, as 6 5" and 225-250lb. Obviously for those who've read the books, having Cruise depict Reacher is absurd.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote