View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #88
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by linnx88 View Post
Besides the dark/light blossoms at the bottom, is anyone seeing what looks like a bluish-grey splotch or large spot in the upper-mid section of the screen?? Because I'm seeing that
I'm not seeing that on mine. Other than the pattern at the bottom fifth of the screen, mine is very nice and uniform.

Be sure to take a microfiber cloth to the screen before concluding anything, however. I've found that it's very sensitive to fingerprints, which can create spots on the screen that look darker/lighter depending on the angle. If you clean yours well and it still has the spot, then yours might unfortunately be defective.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote