View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #41
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
And here's a slightly less broken MU patch, that attempts to kill the extra StartOffsets in the mobi8 part when splitting (and tries to avoid the guide entries without title in mobi8 in a slightly less stupid way than my previous attempt)...

@Tugger: Keep in mind that (some) devices handle those (master mobis with multiple StartOffsets) files fine, not only the Previewer. It works correctly on my Touch. Only FW 3.4 (and possibly 4.1?) seem to be confused by these files.
And with this patch, you can end up with a mobi7 & a mobi8 that should (hopefully) work as well as if they were processed by the KDP.

EDIT: Updated patch in #53

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-29-2012 at 02:06 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote