View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #40
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I don't know how the general public or even the "Kindle attuned" public will act in the long run to Bezos new pricing scheme, but I will say this:

If Steve Jobs had come out with this, people would say "wonderful, a true genius, and storm the stores trying to get one in the right color."
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Chanting "MiMo WiFi, MiMo WiFi" endlessly.
Of course, Jobs would've called the modem feature by some cool trademarked name, like "AirZap", to hide the fact that it's a feature available on other equally good or better devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I think we can coin another phrase to go along with the regular phrase "anti-Apple mob" chanting crew. "Thin skinned" crew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
That shrug would be a whole lot more believable if you didn't post indignant responses in every thread that suggests Apple is something less than a gift from heaven. If it's really not hurting you, why bother to post anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Feel free to use the "ignore" option.
This began as a thread on an interview with Jeff Bezos concerning the new Kindle models. But - for whatever reason - halfway into the thread Apple-haters show up and start talking bashing Apple and its users.

I don't really think that stuff like this is productive at all - and it's not like there is any shortage of other threads where Apple can be bashed.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote