View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 05:11 AM   #3
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
If I were buying a 7" tab right now, it would be a Nexus. Right now, it's the best value in a 7" tab. It wasn't around when I purchased my Fires. Back then, the Fire was the best value in a 7" tab.

I will not, however, replace my Fire with a Nexus. For my needs, it's an incremental improvement over a device I am very pleased with.

I may get my wife a new tab for Christmas. By then, the N7 will likely be eclipsed by other 7" tabs -- possibly even a new Fire or iPad. I wonder if the author of that article will be trading in his Nexus for something else?
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote