View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 04:17 AM   #1
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
Free Fun for Kids - PETEYBOO & THE WORM

I normally write in the horror genre, but last year I wrote a fantasy story to read to my son, and since the story has been read at his grade school a couple times now, his friends have asked if they can get it on their iPads... so, I've gone ahead and posted it on Amazon. Tomorrow (Sunday) there will be a free promotion of the book, but it is only $0.99 otherwise.

If you have kids 5-7 years old, or if your friends and family have any, I hope you'll take a peek and leave a review of PETEYBOO & THE WORM:

http://www.amazon.com/Peteyboo-and-t...dp/B0082UE600/

johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote