View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonC View Post
Hi Alan,

Thank you for your response.

Was your Kindle still under warranty? Did you bought it new directly from Amazon?

Mine is a used model that I bought from an Ottawa citizen. He, himself, bought it used and have no idea how old the unit is.

Anyway, I will try my luck and call Amazon as you did.

Thanks again.

GastonC
mine was purchased new (over 2 years prior to the replacement) from amazon and there was no extended warranty yet the cs rep said, 'that's covered under your warranty'. i'm not sure of the official warranty period but i doubt that it's over 2 years and probably a lot less. good luck.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote