View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 02:01 AM   #16
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
The re-indexing indicates, in my opinion, that your Kindle is unstable.
Now I have my new replacement Kindle, I load my books appr.150 in one go, keep it charging for a few hours- check if the indexing is done; and so on.
Try to leave your Kindle overnight for charging and check if the indexing's been done.
It's hard to say sometimes, why a Kindle becomes unstable, but it shouldn't freeze up after highlighting, or spontaneously reboot, or re-index.
Try and phone Amazon; if you're not satisfied with their answer; phone again. The quality of the people at the helpdesk, though always friendly, differs.
Sometimes it's not bad to have to replace the Kindle, as worrying about it also takes a lot of time and energy.
Good luck.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote