View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #38
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by joobies View Post
Hello, my name is Julie and I qualify for your "All my phone does is make calls and text" Support Group. Actually, I am not allowed to send text messages as I am on my daughters account... but, her 2 1/2 year old sends me emails from her moms phone.

Yes, I now qualify for the daughter leash style cell phone. As long as I answer when phoned, no one gets bitten.

Works for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
My cell phone is lame... but it works. Calls and texts. It is pre-paid and I put $15 on it every 90 days.

I also drive a 10 year old Camry and we have a 9 year old Sienna. Currently we are in pay off the mortgage mode... about 3 years to go. Was to be sooner but college expenses have been higher than anticipated.

That all said, my PC's are awesome and my internet service is 25/25 cause I live online.

BOb
Welcome, both of you to "you know where".

Interesting, PB, about your car.........we drive ours practically till the wheels fall off..I don't see the sense in a new one every couple of years.......I wonder if there is a connection there?

Do we have enough members for a quorum yet?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote