View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #14
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
So far I haven't had any problems like what I've seen posted on the board. No discolored light spots, no problem keeping the correct time. My only problem has been getting used to how sensitive the touch screen is (and I imagine that will get better as I get used to the reader). I like how you can have your books as a list or the cover in the collections and of course the convenience of the built in light. It does feel a little bit heavier than my Kindle Keyboard but that might be because it is a bit smaller so the parts are in a smaller space.
Which batch number do you have?

[HOME] -> [MENU] > Settings -> [MENU] > Device Info

It's under serial number. XXXX XZZZ XXXX XXXX, where ZZZ is your batch number.

Mine is 501 and I bought it as soon as it was released.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote