View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #87
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
BTW I spent a long unproductive evening trying to manually set my epubs' css body font-size to get finer size control on the Kobo Glo. It didn't work so I've settled on using an SQL trigger kludge to be able to set 'unavailable' font-sizes from the Kobo.
So, each time you set it to a particular size you don't want the tirgger changes the value to the unavailable size you do want?

And thanks for the explanation about the Sonys.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote