View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 12:52 PM   #8
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
I lost the ability to mount my Kindle after the 1.0.4 update, as well. When I called amazon, they had me do a firmware reset which solved my problem. I had expected the reset to undo the update, but after the reset, I was still at 1.0.4 - I've been running fine for the last week.

Is it kosher to post the instructions on the firmware reset? I think I know the other forum Kingston was talking about, and I don't want to break any rules.
Yes please give the directions on the firmware reset! Besides, it will save them the hassle of having to tell every single person that calls!

I haven't had a chance to call--I did email them though. But they haven't got back to me yet.

But good to hear that it fixed your problem and that I wasn't the only one to have the problem.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote