View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #32
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
I just want to buy, store, find and read my novels easily. That's where the focus should be with ereaders. The rest is fluff.
I still say the real eReader advantage is with newspapers and essays. Although I also use my K3 for books, the paper form factor works fine there.

As for improvement, a stronger screen is number one for me. Crossing finger, though, I think I am getting to more careful about elbowing the thing.

K3 Battery replacment is easy enough for me, and I may need to do it soon. It's no problem, which I know from carefully snapping it open out of curiousity. This is definitely not recommended with some other models.
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote