View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #15
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
After being bugged by off-center images, I finally figured it out to add text-indent:0 to stylings for images. I wish it would be that way by default when you use "center", but oh well, live and learn.

Theducks said
Quote:
IMHO the image should NOT be 100% of the screen size, but something slightly less
. I agree with this. When I first started fooling with epub, the only viewer I had was the Calibre Reader, and the cover image would always need two page-turns to advance to the next page. By trial and error, I learned to set the height to 99% and had no more trouble with the reader. I continue to do that as an habitual CYA.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote