View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #15
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
That is meaningless without the amount of time it has been used, so how many hours have you had it turned on and what was the light level.
Sorry, meant to include that. I've read approx. 20 hours (19 hours 48 min. really). I've used the web browser for about 30 min. downloading books from DropBox (or trying too). I don't set the light very high. I'd say about 15 hours of my reading was with it all the way down and the rest with it set between 10 and 15. I'm by no means keeping great track of everything so some stuff is just approximate, just posting loosely my experiences in case it's of help to someone.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote