View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #5232
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Some of these infomercials slay me. Take the exercise video by "Shaun T" called "Hip Hop Abs". Now, for all I know this might be the best exercise video in the history of ever, so I'm not going to rag on something I know absolutely nothing about. That's the job of people who criticize movies they've never seen and books they've never read, and from what I can tell they're very good at it. But what caught my attention was the praise of one of one of the starry-eyed devotees of the program. "It's like Shaun was speaking to me personally through the video," she said breathlessly. Un, lady—I hate to be the one to break this to you, but what you're describing is a psychotic break from reality. If people continue to communicate with you one-on-one through the TV, radio, or movie screen, seek help. You just may be schizophrenic.

This has been a private service message for the lady from the infomercial who receives personal messages through her DVD player.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote