View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Personally, I'm opting-out of the Amazon store, as I did the B&N and Sony store through Smashwords. As I already sell my books in formats that can be read on their readers... as I can fully control the look and formatting of the books... and as I can't afford the advertising costs that would bring my books to anyone's attention on those sites... I can't see the point of putting my books in there, to make one or two sales a year and only get 40% or less of the gross.

Not that I'm recommending that to anyone else, unless you happen to have a website of your own where you format and sell 5-6 formats of your own books. I'm just sayin'.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote