Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #71
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jane View Post
Thanks for the reply. I'll try to recreate what I'm talking about. Let's say I go to Authors and click on the Letter S. The catalog loads but I get "Catalog Error-Error reading catalog data. Please try again later." The catalog's loading is abbreviated in that not all the S authors names are loaded.
Can you send us a copy of the Author-S.xml? I'm guessing there might are some illegal characters that's why it's not showing up. One of the primary culprits I've found is & (must be & )
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote