View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
As usual, a very good question, radioflyertoo (can I call you "Ray"? No? Okay). However, it's a trick question.

There iz only one Oz (two if you count fictional worlds) unless you count multiple trouser legs and universes. If you do count those, only one Oz can fit in any one glass, because one glass cannot transverse multiple universes - the glass can only be in one universe at any one time-space.

Unless it's not a glass, but a Klein bottle...man, those floogy things really frak-up the supersymmetry, and should probably be banned for underestimating alcoholic content on the label by only including perceived dimensions. That's why I sell my Zany Carter mix in them ("IN CASE OF EMERGENCE, DON'T BREAK GLASS - DRINK-UP AND BREAKDANCE INSTEAD").

In conclusion, as David Byrne once said, "fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better run run run run run run run away OH OH OH AY AY AYA AY UM"

Cheers,
Marc (I'm half-full, and should be full by the end of the next Klein bottle)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote