View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #111
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Correct, it is part of the conversion process to determine which images are there. They should be deleted afterwards, but that does not always work. Do not blame me, blame MS. Handling images is handled poorly in VBA... So much better in VB.Net or C#.
I do not recommend using those images anyway, but insert them in Sigil manually. The quality is usually less than what you get from OCR. Therefore I do enter the links to the images in Sigil style and no real link to the actual image.

Last edited by Toxaris; 05-14-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote