View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:43 PM   #474
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
Finally got the Screensaver hack to work on my PW after uninstalling and reinstalling many times (don't know what I did wrong). It's working great now.

Just a quick question, how do I get black and pinfo to work? Read the whole thread from start to finish but if it's explained here, must have been too technical for me to grasp
I'm not 100 % certain, but I think you need to have done the python update part of the hack to make these work, so if you haven't done that, do first. Then.....

To get the pinfo banner, just place an empty file named 'pinfo' into the linkss folder.
To get the 'black' to work, place a blank file named 'black' into the linkss folder.

The easiest way to make a blank file with no extension is to take one that is already provided by the hack (such as 'autoreboot'), copy it and then rename it 'pinfo' or 'black'. If you decide to change your personal information after the pinfo banner is created, you need to go into the linkss>screensavers folder and delete the previously created pinfo banner so that a new one will be created.

PS- the info for this can be found in the first post. Open the spoiler for 'change log' near the bottom of the post.

Last edited by GoSharks; 02-22-2013 at 12:19 AM.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote