View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #41
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japes View Post
I don't get any sort of list. It just tells me there are 500 books left to index but it doesn't tell me which ones.
Yes it does. Tap the line which says "500 books left to index" - it's a link which will take you to a list of the books being indexed.

It's a very good idea to add a few books at a time, rather than 500 all at once. Let each batch finish indexing before adding the next.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote