View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:39 AM   #60
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
Hey, here's one that's exactly the same, only it has a SNAP CLOSURE.

[shortened URL - MODERATOR]

Different seller, but the covers are almost identical. The only difference I can see is, it doesn't have the embossed word 'Kindle' on it. Instead it has an embossed logo in the lower corner.

I wouldn't trust those colors though. Looks like they were touched up (higher saturation) to appear more vivid. My guess is they're the same shades as the non-closure ones.

They're $14.95 (USD), but the shipping is free, so theyre actually cheaper than the other ones.

-------
EDIT: I just noticed it's a US seller.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-06-2014 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Additional information
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote