View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 03:56 AM   #40
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosun120 View Post
Every time I install Calibre I have to manually reconfigure the UI to my liking (I now don't even use the context menu). I wish there was a way to backup/transfer the UI settings to a new installation so I don't have to adjust/remember where all my UI preferences are.
I've used calibre for three years and (while not guaranteed by Kovid) I've been very successful copying my old config to my new install/computer. My menus and toolbars seem to work and if I recall correctly plugins might need to be added again but the plugin configurations often remain.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote