View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #34
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I guess I'm just going off of "old" talk in the Sony sub-forum. Many folks outside of the U.S./Canada said lack of wifi on an eReader isn't viewed as a negative in many parts of the world. The only thing that really stands out on this new model is wifi, as if they're competing with other wifi devices.
It also seems to have had a significant price drop. If the price quoted is accurate, it'll be pretty much the same price as the 3G Kindle. That may be seen as the "sweet spot" for European pricing. I agree entirely that in terms of new features, there's little to see.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote