View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Yes, I have had this problem a few times, mostly with EPUB files that I created from instapaper.com news service. Instapaper compiles articles from various websites into one EPUB. It's sort of like the calibre Fetch News service. When this happens, I have to go through each article in the EPUB and figure out which one was the offender to cause the crash/reboot. Delete the reference to that article, recreate the EPUB and then it is fine. So I think it must be something in the code that causes this problem with certain EPUBs. I haven't been able to isolate "what" though.

EDIT: I have noticed that books that reboot my 950 also crash Reader Library. The same book can be read just fine in calibre.

Last edited by Bookworm_Girl; 12-30-2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Added more info
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote