View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #67
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I'm considering trying this as I have 10 pages of books to scroll through to find anything. Also each track of an audio book is showing up in the library.
I do not understand this
"No user-input required, though .net 4.0 needs to be installed."
What is .net 4.0?
I do not want to jailbreak, root or modify my Kindle. Will your application work as is. I still have no collections at all as that option is not avaiable for some reason.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote