View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #8
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbax View Post
And if anyone would like to suggest which other ereaders or anything else that I should film, I have been walking around constantly for the past two days but I don't think I have past yet by even 20% of the booths here and it might get a little random what I find in the next two days of the trade show.
Whatever new ebook Readers Astak (Booth #12640) has on display would be interesting. If there is actually a PocketBook 901 on display in the Netronix (last I heard sharing the Astak booth) or PocketBook booths that would be worth looking into. Astak may have them, but the Jinke A6 and A9 appear to be the first out of the gate with SiPix screens. If Jinke or any of their resellers have working models then these would be very interesting.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote