View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 08:10 AM   #9
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriahJovan View Post
1. As someone in another thread proposed, a find/replace.
On the issue tracker already.

Quote:
2. I would like it to go to the last directory I used instead of the Sigil program directory.
This was done for opening and saving documents, but not for importing images. This was fixed in 0.1.1, so importing images starts in the last directory now too.

Quote:
I was hoping that one could build an adequate EPUB file from scratch using Sigil, but I'm not sure that's what you're aiming for. If I'm wrong, please let me know.
It is one of the things I'm aiming for, and it should certainly be possible.

Quote:
For now, I think the best bet is creating the file in Atlantis, (which does not allow for the level of format editing I want), then editing with Sigil, which is a good work process for me.
You are of course free to use any process you like.

Quote:
I never EVER liked Book Designer from the first moment I opened it, so I'm glad to see others willing to migrate to Sigil, even in alpha testing.
Nobody really likes BD.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote