View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Can't use PayPal to buy a Vox but you can buy a book with PayPal

A few days ago I decided to order a Kobo Vox but I wanted to use my PayPal account. There was a PayPal icon and the words PayPal Express but the method of payment only had a credit card.

I phone Kobo and they bumped it up to 2nd level support according to the email I received. Yesterday I noticed that they removed the PayPal icon and the words Paypal Express. <sigh>

But today I happily purchased an eBook using my Paypal account. I have no idea what the difference in Kobo's perception between an eBook and a physical device. <deep sigh>
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote