View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #6
Witty Username
Addict
Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kobo Touch, Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Under Preferences - Sending books to devices - Set metadata management to Automatic Management. This should automatically update the metadata of any books on your reader if it is changed in calibre.

Under Preferences - Plugins - Device interface plugins - Sony device interface - customize this plugin so your covers will be updated automatically.
I just want to say thank you for this information. I was trying to find this through calibre help and thought I'd have to delete & resend every book I'd changed until I found this.
I'm new to this forum and calibre so although this thread is a few months old, it's still useful.

Witty Username is offline   Reply With Quote