Thread: Color JetBook Color 2 Review
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #27
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
I had the time (and nerves) to create some photos. As I am not a professional photographer complains can go to you_suck@nsa.org. ;-)

Anyways, here is the comparison between my JetBook Color 2 and Onyx M92. The first three are the JetBook Color 2 (without extra external light, with extra light, fonts) and the last two are from the Oynx M92.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jbc2_without_light.jpg
Views:	897
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	107164

Name:	jbc2_with_light.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	782.4 KB
ID:	107165

Name:	jbc2_fonts.jpg
Views:	897
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	107166

Name:	m92_cover.jpg
Views:	883
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	107167

Name:	m92_fonts.jpg
Views:	863
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	107168

The JetBook Color 2 has no interal side lights (the M92 hasn't one either - which is a good thing). The software is as far as I can see the same.

The decision is simple: If you want a big good all round e-book reader with good usability get the Onyx M92. If you like color (comics, pictures, color e-books) and are a little bit masochistic in relation to usability get a JetBook Color 2.

Personally I'm mostly using the M92. The glare screen on the JetBook Color 2 has the same 'glaring' like on an iPad but I also have to say: Reading color media on a JetBook Color 2 is quite impressive (more impressive than the pictures are maybe indicating).

Last edited by joblack; 06-24-2013 at 05:25 AM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote