View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #22351
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
A sad situation at best... Sorry to hear that you have to go through this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
This may be a stupid question but can you get the Family Responsibility Office to garnish his wages?
I'm no lawyer, but I seem to remember learning that in order to garnish wages, one has to re-file for each month/week? They don't just issue a general statement to take what is owed. Also, they are only permitted to take a certain small percentage each time, rather than the full amount due.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
@Pookeysgirl - I hate to say it, but you need a lawyer!
Absolutely. Without one, you will never be able to get a fair hearing. There are advocates for just this sort of situation. Locate them and have them deal with the legal side of things.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote