View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #118
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJY View Post
Can somebody help me out, please?
I am following the procedure to install an English dictionary (stardict-oxford-gb-2.4.2), but somehow cannot figure this out.

Now, I do not (as far as I know) have an issue with the installation of said dictionary itself; where I fail is that I simply cannot find any place where I choose what dictionary to use, or indeed see any 'list of dictionaries' as referred to in the above quote.

Probably missing something obvious, but... where should I be looking for the new dictionary - and actually set it to be used?

Cheers!
CJ
Try to click the "dictionary select" icon in the dictionary window:
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote