View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #26
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
I am very favorably impressed with the Sony products except from a value perspective... and the lack of wi-fi on the lower models. But I would love to have one in addition to (but not in place of) my K3.

I have yet to side-load an ebook. Thus far, I import my ebooks into calibre and use calibre to convert and email to my K3 or my daughter's K3 all in one operation. Of course I have wi-fi most everywhere I go. I agonized over 3G or not and decided not. I have yet to miss it. But I can see where it could be useful.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote