View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #52
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Angry

Who's talking about MP3 files and the iPod music player all of a sudden here? Your ignorance is monumental. I don't listen to music on my iDevices, but I do read books and watch movies on them, and what Tacty was writing about them is flat-out wrong.

The preferred method for handling music is iTunes Match, another cloud service that makes the same songs available across all your iOS mobile devices as well as on traditional computers. No manual transfer of songs is ever necessary.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote