View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrimm View Post
I have done extensive searching and testing, and the two readers I like best are Mantano and ezpdf pro. Both display pdf well, mantano does epub too.

Also, mantano will read large pdf's well.

My take on all of this- reading was easier on my ipad than on android, and I am buying another ipad.
What size tablet are you reading on? My experience with reading on both the iPad and Transformer was similar. Well actually the transformer was better but that was because I was using ezPDF vs iPads stock PDF reader(I'm assuming a good PDF reader would give the same experience).
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote