View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi Artefact2, unfortunately the information you received is inaccurate. SDHC cards up to 32GB are absolutely supported on the Kobo Touch device.

With 1.9.17 we implemented some fixes for the SD card support, but none of our work was related to or affected by the size of the card.

If you're continuing to have problems with your SD card, please let me know and I will do what I can to get you sorted.

Thanks
Sameer.

Last edited by SameerH; 05-08-2012 at 04:29 PM. Reason: addressed appropriately to OP
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote