View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #266
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I created my own version of what you had. I dumped all of the raw pieces and unfortunately the mobi7.css is completely gone. It gets eaten up when creating the older mobi and nothing of it exists in the K8 part.
I sort of suspected that. Oh well.

Quote:
It would be useful to create a mobi adder python script which joins the best older mobi to the best K8 mobi. This should be doable.
I have a feeling something like that would come in very handy.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote