View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by guspasho View Post
In the meantime, does anyone know whether you can create nested collections? About half my books are fantasy, a lot of which are serial titles, and would be even more if I dared to upload my Doc Savage collection to it. It would be convenient to have a single folder for fantasy and a subfolder for each series.
No. Collections are tags, not folders. You can apply as many tags as you wish to a single book (ie, add it to as many different collections as you wish) but there's still only a single copy of the book on the device.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote