View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Libraries aren't free here in the first place, and most of them haven't probably even heard of ebooks...
Ditto on the first part, haven't been in one for a looong time, so I don't know about the second. Wouldn't doubt it, though.

Ah - I actually found their website.

One time registration fee: 70 Euro cent
Fee per book, for three weeks: 50 Euro cent for adults, 20 for students, free for kids up to 15 years and elderly.

[edit]Perhaps I should mention - this is for the library in my hometown. There will be other fees for other towns, but I should think it's similar.

[edit 2]Also, I'm certain it's supported by tax money as well.

Last edited by Cyberman tM; 06-29-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote